- Support for subversion is very limited. You can not add/manage arbitrary repositories. You can only add a repository as directly linked to an open project.
- For manual configuration, perform the installation and issue the command as root from the command line:
- To create the database on a remote (postgres) server, log into the remote server before you do the setup and issue the following commands as user psql:
create user openproject; create database openproject with owner openproject; grant all privileges on database openproject to openproject; alter role openproject with password 'your password here';
- You can “zap” the database and recreate it by logging into the database server, dropping the database and recreating it.
drop database openproject create database openproject with owner openproject; grant all privileges on database openproject to openproject;
- Afterwards, go to the OpenProject server and issue the following command to recreate the database tables
- On Devuan, OpenProject will not correctly determine that it is using SysV for the init system. It tries to use systemD to perform automatic running of the daemon. I run the following command in a screen window (so I can see the output)
openproject run web
software/openproject/installationnotes.txt · Last modified: 2020/07/06 19:25 by rodolico