38 search results
Page 1 out of 4 Pages
- Firewall and VPN: Automatically Connect OpenVPNGui to IPFire
Answer: Initial Installation Set up your installation as per article Open VPN Installation for IPCop. Do not proceed further until this has been installed and tested. You ...
- Firewall and VPN: Build a Bridging Firewall
Answer: Build a Bridging Firewall NOTE: This is a work in progress as I build my first bridging router. Today is 3 Oct 2010. I have to ...
- Windows and OS-X: Checking and Repairing Systems files
Answer: Checking and Repairing Systems files To verify and correct modified Windows systems files, run the command sfc /scannow If you do not have your original install disk, ...
- Old: Create a backup server
Answer: Create a backup server Basic Server Setup (Debian Etch) Perform a standard Linux install, but do not install any unnecessary packages (ie, no web servers, no ftp). ...
- Windows and OS-X: Installing Unison on Windows
Answer: NOTE: there are two ways to sync files using Unison; through mounted drives and via ssh. To use ssh, you need to install an ssh ...
- Xen: HVM Disk Tricks
Answer: Disk Tricks Well, I've just finally figured out that there are two types of "disks" that xen uses; partition images and disk images. This is irrespective ...
- Command Line Recipes: Get files from a directory tree maintaining the directory structure
Answer: How to copy limited files from a directory tree to a target while maintaining the directory structure of the source rsync is designed to make duplicates ...
- Hardware: ASUS A53U
Answer: We purchased an ASUS A53U from NewEgg (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834230240) and it is ok for its purpose. This machine replaces an old ASUS Eee PC that I ...
- Xen: Dynamically Mount/Unmount Xen Block Devices
Answer: Xen is an excellent virtualization tool, but dynamically attaching/detaching can be confusing. Most of the articles I have read require you to use fairly confusing ...
- Systems Administration: How to add serial line console to Linux server (Debian)
Answer: A serial line console allows you to run true headless servers, with no monitor or keyboard attached. You simply attach another computer (ie, laptop) to ...
The most popular searches are:
- copy directory tree (10116x)
- RAM (6819x)
- fix mail date (5040x)
- copy+directory+tree (4899x)
- xen windows xp (3926x)
- block-attach (3580x)
- fix+mail+date (3164x)
- upgrade (2951x)
- apache (2881x)
- articles sticky bit (2699x)
- squeeze (1988x)
- smartctl (1975x)
- rsbackup (1941x)
- email (1885x)
- maildir (1850x)
- msql (1780x)
- ispconfig (1480x)
- assp (1423x)
- openvpn (1396x)
- snmp (1387x)