9 search results
- Systems Administration: Building a server for Maintainability and Disaster Recovery
Answer: Building a server for Maintainability and Disaster RecoveryI like to build my servers a little differently than "the standard" found in most Linux Technical discussions. ...
- Software: Computer Asset Manager Program Documentation
Answer: Computer Asset Manager Program Documentation CAMP, the Computer Asset Manager Program, is an open source project managed by Daily Data, Inc.. The goal of CAMP ...
- Daily Data software documentation: Rsbackup-client
Answer: Rsbackup-client The rsbackup Client is the initiator in all actions pertaining to a backup in the rsBackup system. While the main purpose is to place ...
- Daily Data software documentation: Rsbackup-lib
Answer: rsbackup-lib is a small library of functions common to all rsbackup code. In addition to having common code in one location, allows add on modules ...
- Daily Data software documentation: Rsbackup-server
Answer: Overview rsbackup Server is designed for multiple groups of remote clients to be backed up. Due to the way it was originally created, the group was ...
- Daily Data software documentation: Rsbackup backup Users Guide
Answer: rsbackup is an application that has grown out of the backup service scripts designed and implemented by Daily Data to meet the needs of a ...
- Daily Data software documentation: Rsbackup - Introduction (Read me first)
Answer: rsbackup is a client/server backup system. It is built as a set of Perl wrappers around rsync (https://rsync.samba.org/). The client and server may be installed ...
- Systems Administration: Securing SSH
Answer: ssh (Secure SHell) is one of Unix's most basic security features. With ssh, you can make a connection over an encrypted connection from one machine ...
- Systems Administration: Upgrade Debian Wheezy to Debian Jessie
Answer: Disclaimer: These are my notes when upgrading. They have been/will be updated by other sysadmins. However, these are our notes, so they may be somewhat ...
The most popular searches are:
- copy directory tree (6627x)
- RAM (4835x)
- fix mail date (4203x)
- xen windows xp (3368x)
- copy+directory+tree (3285x)
- block-attach (2703x)
- upgrade (2513x)
- fix+mail+date (2404x)
- apache (2359x)
- articles sticky bit (1958x)
- smartctl (1771x)
- squeeze (1693x)
- rsbackup (1661x)
- email (1634x)
- maildir (1584x)
- msql (1519x)
- ispconfig (1264x)
- assp (1212x)
- openvpn (1168x)
- snmp (1140x)