10 search results
- Mail: Creating a Proxy Server with ASSP
Answer: ASSP ASSP is a SMTP Spam Proxy server. It can also integrate with ClamAV fairly easily, giving a "one stop shop" and allowing your mail server ...
- Systems Administration: Debian Package Management
Answer: How to get Debian to download and auto-update servers You want to use a combination of these commands at different times: apt-get -qq update # ...
- Mail: Debian Virtual Mail Server
Answer: Summary This article describes how to set up a mail server. It does not handle spam or virus filtering, as we want to use a proxy ...
- Mail: How to capture all incoming and outgoing mail to a separate account
Answer: Capture all mail We don't have anything explicitly in our product, but you could use our TA to route a copy of all mail that enters ...
- Linux: What is Linux
Answer: Linux is an operating system. More correctly, Linux is the "kernel" or the thing that lets a computer talk to other computers or a person. ...
- Systems Administration: Create a filter to pull e-mail addresses out of STDIN
Answer: Client asked me to pull all e-mail addresses out all messages in his sent folder on the mail server. My first attemp was: grep -i '^to:' ...
- Linux: ISPConfig3 and Wheezy
Answer: These are my personal notes for installing ISPConfig3 on our servers. This is a "recipe" type of howto, with very little information on what is ...
- Perl: archiveIMAP Instructions
Answer: First, this is NOT a replacement for imapsync (http://imapsync.lamiral.info/). imapsync is designed for a sync between two IMAP servers. It can be made to do ...
- Systems Administration: Securing SSH
Answer: ssh (Secure SHell) is one of Unix's most basic security features. With ssh, you can make a connection over an encrypted connection from one machine ...
- Servers: Set up Jabber on Debian Wheezy
Answer: Jabber is a chat system that allows you to chat and send files to other users, all without data mining done by the large commercial ...
The most popular searches are:
- copy directory tree (13768x)
- RAM (10558x)
- copy+directory+tree (8738x)
- fix mail date (6190x)
- xen windows xp (4687x)
- block-attach (4538x)
- fix+mail+date (4176x)
- upgrade (3621x)
- apache (3426x)
- articles sticky bit (3112x)
- squeeze (2255x)
- smartctl (2205x)
- rsbackup (2195x)
- email (2162x)
- maildir (2094x)
- msql (2036x)
- ispconfig (1702x)
- assp (1697x)
- snmp (1652x)
- openvpn (1596x)