87 search results
Page 1 out of 9 Pages
- Xen: Asterisk and Xen
Answer: Asterisk and Xen ...
- Firewall and VPN: Automatically Connect OpenVPNGui to IPFire
Answer: Initial Installation Set up your installation as per article Open VPN Installation for IPCop. Do not proceed further until this has been installed and tested. You ...
- Xen: Back Up Xen Image
Answer: Back Up Xen Image Discussion This article assumes you have the volumes for your xen images stored in LVM partitions. It also assumes you have sufficient disk ...
- System Maintenance Scripts: Back up all MySQL and PostgreSQL databases
Answer: Back up all MySQL and PostgreSQL databases== Single line command == Following simply takes the output of mysqlshow, parses it, then passes it to mysqldump. Files ...
- System Maintenance Scripts: Clean spam from mail folders
Answer: I run a few servers that do mail processing, and part of them is ASSP (http://sourceforge.net/projects/assp/). The result of this is that spam can be ...
- Firewall and VPN: Build a Bridging Firewall
Answer: Build a Bridging Firewall NOTE: This is a work in progress as I build my first bridging router. Today is 3 Oct 2010. I have to ...
- Systems Administration: Building a server for Maintainability and Disaster Recovery
Answer: Building a server for Maintainability and Disaster RecoveryI like to build my servers a little differently than "the standard" found in most Linux Technical discussions. ...
- Software: Calculating Zip Code Distances Table
Answer: Calculating Zip Code Distances Table Overview I use MySQL to store my zipcode information in. The raw data is taken from a commercial package sold at http://www.zip-codes.com/, ...
- Windows and OS-X: Checking and Repairing Systems files
Answer: Checking and Repairing Systems files To verify and correct modified Windows systems files, run the command sfc /scannow If you do not have your original install disk, ...
- Firewall and VPN: Cisco VPN Client Error
Answer: Cisco VPN Client Error On some versions of the Linux 2.6 kernel, Cisco 4.7 fails Create a file with the following content. --------------------------------------------------------------------- --- linuxcniapi.c\t2005-11-12 11:53:06.000000000 -0600 +++ ...
The most popular searches are:
- copy directory tree (12262x)
- RAM (9095x)
- copy+directory+tree (7345x)
- fix mail date (5707x)
- xen windows xp (4354x)
- block-attach (4216x)
- fix+mail+date (3893x)
- upgrade (3403x)
- apache (3212x)
- articles sticky bit (2938x)
- squeeze (2153x)
- smartctl (2111x)
- rsbackup (2095x)
- email (2048x)
- maildir (1997x)
- msql (1938x)
- ispconfig (1594x)
- assp (1581x)
- snmp (1536x)
- openvpn (1527x)