27 search results
Page 1 out of 3 Pages
- System Maintenance Scripts: Clean spam from mail folders
Answer: I run a few servers that do mail processing, and part of them is ASSP (http://sourceforge.net/projects/assp/). The result of this is that spam can be ...
- Systems Administration: Building a server for Maintainability and Disaster Recovery
Answer: Building a server for Maintainability and Disaster RecoveryI like to build my servers a little differently than "the standard" found in most Linux Technical discussions. ...
- Software: Computer Asset Manager Program Documentation
Answer: Computer Asset Manager Program Documentation CAMP, the Computer Asset Manager Program, is an open source project managed by Daily Data, Inc.. The goal of CAMP ...
- Apache: Take a site temporarily offline
Answer: This is a summary for me of http://25yearsofprogramming.com/blog/20070704.htm. That article contains additional information that may be of use to you, and I would strongly recommend ...
- Mail: Creating a Proxy Server with ASSP
Answer: ASSP ASSP is a SMTP Spam Proxy server. It can also integrate with ClamAV fairly easily, giving a "one stop shop" and allowing your mail server ...
- Mail: Debian Virtual Mail Server
Answer: Summary This article describes how to set up a mail server. It does not handle spam or virus filtering, as we want to use a proxy ...
- Daily Data software documentation: Rsbackup-client
Answer: Rsbackup-client The rsbackup Client is the initiator in all actions pertaining to a backup in the rsBackup system. While the main purpose is to place ...
- Daily Data software documentation: Rsbackup-lib
Answer: rsbackup-lib is a small library of functions common to all rsbackup code. In addition to having common code in one location, allows add on modules ...
- Daily Data software documentation: Rsbackup-server
Answer: Overview rsbackup Server is designed for multiple groups of remote clients to be backed up. Due to the way it was originally created, the group was ...
- Daily Data software documentation: Rsbackup backup Users Guide
Answer: rsbackup is an application that has grown out of the backup service scripts designed and implemented by Daily Data to meet the needs of a ...
The most popular searches are:
- copy directory tree (9123x)
- RAM (6408x)
- fix mail date (4886x)
- copy+directory+tree (4556x)
- xen windows xp (3822x)
- block-attach (3375x)
- fix+mail+date (2989x)
- upgrade (2864x)
- apache (2766x)
- articles sticky bit (2600x)
- smartctl (1940x)
- squeeze (1918x)
- rsbackup (1879x)
- email (1829x)
- maildir (1793x)
- msql (1726x)
- ispconfig (1442x)
- assp (1383x)
- openvpn (1348x)
- snmp (1340x)