6 search results
- Firewall and VPN: Automatically Connect OpenVPNGui to IPFire
Answer: Initial Installation Set up your installation as per article Open VPN Installation for IPCop. Do not proceed further until this has been installed and tested. You ...
- Firewall and VPN: Open VPN GUI client Installation for IPFire
Answer: Document covers installing and configuring OpenVPN client for Windows. This document is especially targetted towards users of the IPFire Routers sold by Daily Data. There ...
- Firewall and VPN: Connect iPad to OpenVPN on IPFire
Answer: End User Instructions You must be at a minimum of IOS v5. Upgrade your iPad before the following if you are not. See http://notebooks.com/2011/03/09/how-to-upgrade-your-iphone-ipod-touch-or-ipad-to-ios-4-3/ for more ...
- Linux: OpenVPN CLI in multi-user environment
Answer: I will add to this later. Assumes configurations stored in /etc/openvpn/username #! /usr/bin/perl -w my $configDirs = '/etc/openvpn'; my $user = getlogin || getpwuid($<) || ""; my $destination ...
- Firewall and VPN: Tricks and Techniques with IPFire
Answer: Originally, we had several tricks and techniques for IPFire here, but decided it was better to put that in the IPFire wiki (http://wiki.ipfire.org) and simply ...
- Firewall and VPN: Automatically connecting a workstation to an IPFire OpenVPN connection on startup
Answer: This document is oriented towards OpenVPN Client on Debian Wheezy, connecting to an IPFire firewall/router, but can be adapted to most versions of Linux. The ...
The most popular searches are:
- copy directory tree (6391x)
- RAM (4640x)
- fix mail date (4078x)
- xen windows xp (3290x)
- copy+directory+tree (3177x)
- block-attach (2581x)
- upgrade (2437x)
- fix+mail+date (2300x)
- apache (2279x)
- articles sticky bit (1900x)
- smartctl (1741x)
- squeeze (1643x)
- rsbackup (1621x)
- email (1600x)
- maildir (1552x)
- msql (1488x)
- ispconfig (1230x)
- assp (1178x)
- openvpn (1141x)
- snmp (1106x)