19 search results
Page 1 out of 2 Pages
- System Maintenance Scripts: Clean spam from mail folders
Answer: I run a few servers that do mail processing, and part of them is ASSP (http://sourceforge.net/projects/assp/). The result of this is that spam can be ...
- Apache: Take a site temporarily offline
Answer: This is a summary for me of http://25yearsofprogramming.com/blog/20070704.htm. That article contains additional information that may be of use to you, and I would strongly recommend ...
- Mail: Creating a Proxy Server with ASSP
Answer: ASSP ASSP is a SMTP Spam Proxy server. It can also integrate with ClamAV fairly easily, giving a "one stop shop" and allowing your mail server ...
- Mail: Debian Virtual Mail Server
Answer: Summary This article describes how to set up a mail server. It does not handle spam or virus filtering, as we want to use a proxy ...
- Xen: Xen Notes
Answer: Dynamically add device to running DOMU xm block-attach domain block/device/on/dom0 ''/device/on/domu' 1 Example, you want running domain fileserver to have access to device /dev/sdc1 and be able ...
- Firewall and VPN: Connect iPad to OpenVPN on IPFire
Answer: End User Instructions You must be at a minimum of IOS v5. Upgrade your iPad before the following if you are not. See http://notebooks.com/2011/03/09/how-to-upgrade-your-iphone-ipod-touch-or-ipad-to-ios-4-3/ for more ...
- Windows 10: Windows 10 Disable Default Applications
Answer: This part of a series on Windows 10 Privacy Issues. The main article can be found by clicking on this link. It contains links to ...
- Windows and OS-X: Reboot Windows Computer from another computer on the same network
Answer: Everyone knows you can reboot a Windows computer by using Remote Desktop, then rebooting from there (Usually some form of Start | Windows Security or ...
- Systems Administration: Install HP Printer software on Microsoft Windows Server platform
Answer: HP wants you to use their installer to set up their printers, and they hide a lot of stuff from the technically knowledgable end user. ...
- fail2ban: Setting fail2ban to track admin attacks on WordPress sites
Answer: We have an ISPConfig (http://www.ispconfig.org/) setup for some of our web hosting, and I noticed one of our clients was being attacked. It appeared they ...
The most popular searches are:
- copy directory tree (10351x)
- RAM (7098x)
- fix mail date (5202x)
- copy+directory+tree (5190x)
- xen windows xp (4025x)
- block-attach (3733x)
- fix+mail+date (3323x)
- upgrade (3036x)
- apache (2988x)
- articles sticky bit (2788x)
- squeeze (2049x)
- smartctl (2011x)
- rsbackup (1994x)
- email (1934x)
- maildir (1910x)
- msql (1834x)
- ispconfig (1509x)
- assp (1460x)
- snmp (1439x)
- openvpn (1439x)