49 search results
Page 1 out of 5 Pages
- Xen: Back Up Xen Image
Answer: Back Up Xen Image Discussion This article assumes you have the volumes for your xen images stored in LVM partitions. It also assumes you have sufficient disk ...
- System Maintenance Scripts: Clean spam from mail folders
Answer: I run a few servers that do mail processing, and part of them is ASSP (http://sourceforge.net/projects/assp/). The result of this is that spam can be ...
- Firewall and VPN: Build a Bridging Firewall
Answer: Build a Bridging Firewall NOTE: This is a work in progress as I build my first bridging router. Today is 3 Oct 2010. I have to ...
- Systems Administration: Building a server for Maintainability and Disaster Recovery
Answer: Building a server for Maintainability and Disaster RecoveryI like to build my servers a little differently than "the standard" found in most Linux Technical discussions. ...
- Quick Guides: Common mdadm commands
Answer: Common mdadm commands I found a really great, if somewhat dated, article at . This is mainly a copy of that article, updated for what ...
- System Maintenance Scripts: Get statistics on e-mail stored on system
Answer: It is sometimes hard to see where we have stale e-mail accounts, or accounts that are degrading the mail server by tons of files in ...
- Old: Create a backup server
Answer: Create a backup server Basic Server Setup (Debian Etch) Perform a standard Linux install, but do not install any unnecessary packages (ie, no web servers, no ftp). ...
- SQL: Create a running average with SQL
Answer: Create a running average with SQL I was doing running averages on a flat file using Perl, and decided I had enough data to warrant ...
- Mail: Creating a Proxy Server with ASSP
Answer: ASSP ASSP is a SMTP Spam Proxy server. It can also integrate with ClamAV fairly easily, giving a "one stop shop" and allowing your mail server ...
- SQL: Creating crosstabs with SQL
Answer: This article relies heavily on an article published at http://dev.mysql.com/tech-resources/articles/wizard/index.html I tried to do a pure SQL crosstab but there is not one that is not ...
The most popular searches are:
- copy directory tree (9131x)
- RAM (6421x)
- fix mail date (4893x)
- copy+directory+tree (4571x)
- xen windows xp (3825x)
- block-attach (3384x)
- fix+mail+date (2998x)
- upgrade (2867x)
- apache (2776x)
- articles sticky bit (2608x)
- smartctl (1941x)
- squeeze (1923x)
- rsbackup (1882x)
- email (1831x)
- maildir (1797x)
- msql (1729x)
- ispconfig (1443x)
- assp (1386x)
- openvpn (1350x)
- snmp (1343x)